Favourites from Bob the Builder to Bagpuss will be pictured in the collection
Wallace And Gromit
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 09 May 2013
Wallace and Gromit are to feature in a £4 million campaign to boost UK tourism.
Thursday 25 April 2013
Children's cartoon character Shaun The Sheep is to star in his own movie.
Wednesday 20 March 2013
Comedian Harry Hill unveiled his giant sculpture of Gromit in Bristol - the popular plasticine dog from the animated series.
Wednesday 03 October 2012
The team behind Wallace and Gromit will help train a new generation of animators as part of a multimillion-pound boost for the film industry.
Friday 20 April 2012
He invented a pair of Techno Trousers, the Knit-o-Matic and the Snoozatron. Now the multi-talented Wallace is turning his hand to composing, with a new commission for this year's Proms.
Saturday 31 March 2012
Steve Connor discovers uncanny parallels between a swashbuckling pioneer and a new animated hero
Friday 30 March 2012
Voices: Hugh Grant, Martin Freeman, Imelda Staunton, Brian Blessed
Saturday 22 October 2005
Saturday 20 August 2005
Tuesday 10 May 2005
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 Universities aren't working us hard enough, say undergraduates
- 2 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'