Jodie Kidd in the New Forest
Sunday 05 June 2011
The second Cotswold Outdoors episode sees Jodie Kidd in the New Forest getting back to nature.
The three shows have been created in order to promote outdoor pursuits in the UK and encourage Britons to make the most of the beautiful British landscape.
It aims to encourage everybody from seasoned outdoors enthusiasts to novice walkers to get out there as often as possible.
“The series shows that everyone can enjoy a vast range of outdoor activities whether that is a leisurely walk, cycling or sleeping under canvas,” says presenter and model Kidd.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe Ned Stark's son may have a twin sister
- 2 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 3 Miley Cyrus address Robin Thicke VMA controversy: ‘He wanted me as naked as possible, but I got the heat because I’m a woman’
- 4 iPhone 6s camera: features to include 4K video camera and flash for selfies
- 5 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
£26000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Product Development departm...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...