Jodie Kidd in the New Forest
Sunday 05 June 2011
The second Cotswold Outdoors episode sees Jodie Kidd in the New Forest getting back to nature.
The three shows have been created in order to promote outdoor pursuits in the UK and encourage Britons to make the most of the beautiful British landscape.
It aims to encourage everybody from seasoned outdoors enthusiasts to novice walkers to get out there as often as possible.
“The series shows that everyone can enjoy a vast range of outdoor activities whether that is a leisurely walk, cycling or sleeping under canvas,” says presenter and model Kidd.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Excellent opportunities are available for par...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits : Investigo: A global leading travel busi...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This charming and contemporary ...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...