All the best things come in small packages and Bermuda is no exception. With miles of breathtaking coastline, more golf courses per square mile than any other nation in the world and a mid-subtropical climate – there is something for everyone.
The Independent has teamed up with the Bermuda Department of Tourism Office to give you the chance to win a sumptuous four-night holiday for two at a five-star hotel.
Bermuda’s cluster of 181 named islands situated in the North Atlantic Ocean, is a thriving cultural hub boasting a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a population of warm-hearted Bermudians and an abundance of activities.
To stand a chance of winning a dream holiday on this idyllic island, which includes return flights, four nights' accommodation in a five-star hotel and airport transfers, simply fill in the details below.
This competition ends on 10 April 2012. To return to the hub, click here.
Terms and conditions
- Prize is valid for two people departing the UK between April 2012 and March 2013.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they have all necessary documents including valid passports, visas, and travel and medical insurance, and must comply with all health or other government regulations.
- Bermuda Department of Tourism and Promoter accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize, including, without limitation, spending money, other living expenses, insurance and taxes.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Bermuda Department of Tourism and the hotels retain the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- We will accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest due to of entering the draw or accepting the prize.
- The winner will be required to participate in publicity following the holiday, to be published in The Independent newspaper and online at independent.co.uk.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.