Win a four-night stay in beautiful Bermuda
Friday 09 March 2012
All the best things come in small packages and Bermuda is no exception. With miles of breathtaking coastline, more golf courses per square mile than any other nation in the world and a mid-subtropical climate – there is something for everyone.
The Independent has teamed up with the Bermuda Department of Tourism Office to give you the chance to win a sumptuous four-night holiday for two at a five-star hotel.
Bermuda’s cluster of 181 named islands situated in the North Atlantic Ocean, is a thriving cultural hub boasting a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a population of warm-hearted Bermudians and an abundance of activities.
To stand a chance of winning a dream holiday on this idyllic island, which includes return flights, four nights' accommodation in a five-star hotel and airport transfers, simply fill in the details below.
This competition ends on 10 April 2012. To return to the hub, click here.
Terms and conditions
- Prize is valid for two people departing the UK between April 2012 and March 2013.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they have all necessary documents including valid passports, visas, and travel and medical insurance, and must comply with all health or other government regulations.
- Bermuda Department of Tourism and Promoter accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize, including, without limitation, spending money, other living expenses, insurance and taxes.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Bermuda Department of Tourism and the hotels retain the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- We will accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest due to of entering the draw or accepting the prize.
- The winner will be required to participate in publicity following the holiday, to be published in The Independent newspaper and online at independent.co.uk.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to join show
- 4 Frankie Boyle on Scottish independence: 'In the Interests of Unity, F**k Off'
- 5 How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
In defence of liberal democracy
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
Andy McSmith's Sketch: Feisty audience is the real star of an enlightening show
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...
£27K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pastry Sous Chef / Experienced Pastry Che...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...
£24800 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of London's leading Muse...