1. Exploring The Pilgrims' Way: Winchester to Canterbury (Countryside Books, pounds 4.95) by Alan Charles.
2. In The Footsteps of the Swallows and Amazons: 19 Walks in Arthur Ransome Country (Wild Cat Publishing, pounds 6.95) by Claire Kendall-Price.
3. In the Footsteps of the Brontes (Countryside Books, pounds 7.95) by Eddie Flintoff.
4. In the steps of Jane Austen (Countryside Books, pounds 6.95) by Anne-Marie Edwards.
5. Robert Louis Stevenson Trail: A Walking Tour in the Velay & Cevennes (Cicerone Press, pounds 7.95) by Alan Castle.
6. The Way of St James: GR65 (Cicerone Press, pounds 5.50) by Hal Bishop.
7. Cycling in Search of the Cathars (Pennine Pens, pounds 7.95) by Chris Ratcliffe & Elaine Connell.
8. The Route 66 Traveller's Guide and Roadside Companion (St Martins Press, pounds 6.50) by Tom Snyder.
9. Jack The Ripper's London Map (Geonex UK, pounds 2.99).
10. On Foot Through History: 28 Walks Exploring Britain's Past (The Oxford Illustrated Press, pounds 19.99) by Martin Collins.
Information supplied by The Travellers' Bookshop, 25 Cecil Court, London WC2N 4EZ (071-836 9132).Reuse content