We’ve teamed up with scheduled leisure airline Monarch to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of flights on one of the airline’s new routes to Italy.
You could be jetting off on one of Monarch’s new flights to discover the delights of Milan, Rome, Verona or Venice in Italy - the choice is yours!
To be in with a chance of winning simply fill your details in below:
Monarch, the scheduled leisure airline, operates flights to Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Gibraltar, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Turkey from Gatwick, Luton, Birmingham and Manchester airports with fares, including taxes starting from £36.99 one way (£61.99 return). In addition to year-round low fares, Monarch also offers a bespoke ‘build your own class of travel’ range of products and services both on the ground and inflight. All customers are allocated a seat at check-in but for those wishing to select where in the cabin they sit to ensure that families and groups are seated together, seats can be pre-booked from £4.99 per one-way flight. For customers looking for added comfort, extra legroom seats are also available offering up to six inches of extra space from only £9.99.
If you’re not a lucky winner this time, check out the latest deals or book your flights at www.monarch.co.uk
Terms and conditions
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date 30 April 2012
- The winner must be aged 16 years or over
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
- The prize is offered subject to availability and may not be available on all dates on all flights
- The prize is valid for travel before 31 October 2012
- The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch to Milan, Rome, Verona or Venice from London Gatwick, Luton, Birmingham or Manchester airport.
- Airport taxes are included in the prize
- Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats and the carriage of hold/checked-in baggage)
The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.Reuse content