Travel challenge: A week in the Italian Lakes
Saturday 16 May 2009
Every week we invite competing companies to give us their best deal for a particular holiday. Today: a seven-night break in the Italian Lakes, departing in the first week of July. Prices are for two people travelling together.
£1,016: Limone, Lake Garda. Includes flights from Gatwick, Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester or Newcastle; transfers and half board at the four-star Hotel Panorama, as well unlimited wine, beer or soft drinks with evening meals. "This hotel has a spectacular location with fantastic views of the lake, an indoor and outdoor pool and a private lakeside beach, and is ideally situated for all water sports. The price is also reduced by £227 per person," says Marion Telsnig of Crystal Lakes. (0871 230 8180; crystallakes.co.uk)
£1,382: Cadenabbia, Lake Como. Includes flights from Gatwick, transfers and half board at the three-star Britannia Excelsior Hotel. "The hotel is situated right on Lake Como and offers guests hot and cold drinks including beer, wine and spirits throughout the day as well as a complimentary four-course buffet lunch," says Lisa Tyrrell of Inghams. (020-8780 4454; inghams.co.uk)
£938: Cadenabbia, Lake Como. Includes flights from Gatwick and B&B at the four-star Grand Hotel Cadenabbia. Citalia's Enrico di San Marzano says, "The price includes a free night, and with a location on Italy's most glamorous lake, this offer is not to be missed." (0871 664 0253; citalia.com)
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...