Discover the land of 1,000 mountain peaks, 615 lakes and 150 valleys. Home to world-class mountain resorts such as St. Moritz and Davos Klosters, Graubünden is also Switzerland’s best kept secret – a cultural melting pot with delicious cuisine, traditional villages nestled amongst soaring peaks and a selection of summer activities ranging from leisurely to adrenaline-pumping.
Take our interactive tour through the canton’s offerings and pick your holiday preferences for your chance to win an all-in holiday.
Explore soaring mountain peaks, lush verdant valleys, historic villages, romantic castle ruins and indulgent cuisine on your holiday – and let us take care of the logistics!
Click here to create a tailored itinerary by picking your ideal holiday experiences – then enter our competition for the chance to win your personalised holiday.
One lucky participant and a partner will win their dream holiday to Graubünden with a personalised itinerary. The prize consists of four nights in your chosen accommodation, a dining experience, Graubünden activity, rail transfers and return flights with partner airline SWISS.
Terms and conditions
- Deadline for entering the competition is 23:59 on 31 October 2013.
- Entry is free and without obligation.
- Winners will be selected at random and informed by email, and their names may be published.
- The prize consists of: (i) two return economy flights with SWISS from a UK SWISS departure airport to Zurich airport; and (ii) 4 nights bed & breakfast accommodation for two adults sharing a standard room at a hotel in Graubünden chosen by the winner from available properties on the portfolio of tour operator partner STC.
- Travel period is 1 June – 30 September 2014.
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability. Accommodation must be taken in consecutive nights and in a single trip only.
- Winner and partner must each hold a valid passport (and, where necessary, visa) for travel.
- The prize includes airport rail transfers, but excludes travel insurance, spending money and all other expenses.
- Prizes cannot be converted into a cash payment.
- No correspondence will be entered into about this competition.
- Employees of Graubünden Tourism (and partners) are not eligible to participate.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.
- Promoter: Graubünden Tourism.