WIN! A weekend for two in Reykjavik
Sunday 21 February 2010
We've teamed up with Hotels.com - the world's leading hotel booking website – to offer a weekend break for two in Reykjavik.
Enter our prize draw and you could be the lucky winner of two nights' B&B in a junior suite at the four-star Holt Hotel, in Reykjavik. You'll also win two economy flights from London to Reykjavik courtesy of Iceland Express (iceland express.com). Just email your name, address, and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, putting Hotels.com Prize Draw in the subject line, by noon on Friday 26 February 2010.
The winner of the weekend in Lisbon was Martyn Hier from Mid Glamorgan.
Please write OPT OUT at the top of your entry if you do not wish to receive promotional materials from INM or our draw partners. The holiday will be subject to availability until 15 December 2010 and must be booked four weeks prior to departure. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
For full draw rules go to independent.co.uk/legal.
- 1 KFC 'sorry' after lesbian couple are kicked out of Bath restaurant for 'heavy petting'
- 2 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 3 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 4 'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
- 5 PFA Player of the Year: Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Steven Gerrard all nominated as Liverpool dominate award shortlist
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: If you have a passion for elephants and want ...