BA cabin crew talks 'positive'
Wednesday 20 April 2011
The leader of British Airways cabin crew held "positive" talks with the airline's chief executive, their joint statement said yesterday.
The declaration is another sign the long-running dispute is coming to an end. The two sides announced last week that a deadline for setting fresh strikes had been put back by 28 days to allow further negotiations.
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 'Something passed underneath us, quite close': Airbus A320 has close encounter with UFO
- 3 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 4 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 5 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.