British Airways opens daily, non-stop to Las Vegas
Monday 05 October 2009
British Airways will open a daily, non-stop route from London's Heathrow Airport to Las Vegas beginning October 25.
Prices will begin at around £550 (€601) for a round trip, depending on day of travel.
Despite its popularity with British gamblers, Las Vegas has very few direct flights from the UK even though the UK is the number-one international market overseas for visitors to Las Vegas, according to UK website Weak Holidays. British travellers looking to go to "Sin City" usually have to transfer in Frankfurt, it added.
Virgin Atlantic currently offers daily non-stop flights between London's smaller Gatwick International and Las Vegas, beginning at around £510 (€560).
sportBayern Munich 2 Manchester City 3: City come from two down to beat reigning European Champions
arts + ents... and a chance to paint Booker Prize winning author Hilary Mantel
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Round The World Experts: L...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£16K Base + Uncapped Commission): Flight Centre L...
£2000 - £25500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We are seeking an ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...