Deals of the week: Ashdown Park, Greek Islands, Red Sea
Wednesday 25 July 2012
Under £200... Spend three nights relaxing at the Ashdown Park country-house hotel in East Sussex for £199 per person. The price is based on two sharing and is valid for midweek and weekend stays until 23 December, with a full English breakfast each day. Prideofbritainhotels.com
Under £500... Thomas Cook has some well-priced breaks to the Greek Islands this summer. One example is a week-long break on the Ionian isle of Zante at the self-catering Helen Studios with flights from Gatwick on 12 August for £342 per person. Thomascook.com
Under £1,000... Splash out a seven-night escape to Egypt's Red Sea. Sovereign Luxury Travel has a stylish stay at the Golden View Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh for £749 per person, with breakfast and Thomson Airways flights from Gatwick with transfers on 16 August. Sovereign.com
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...