Deals of the week: Burgundy; the Azores; Med cruise
Wednesday 20 June 2012
Under £200... Cresta has a week-long family holiday in Burgundy for £189pp. The price is based on two adults and two children departing on 25 August, with P&O ferry crossing from Dover to Calais and a self-catering chalet at Le Grand Bois near Nevers, with kids' club. Crestaholidays.co.uk
Under £500... The archipelago of nine volcanic islands known as the Azores offers whale-watching and wild scenery in abundance. Sunvil has a range of good deals, including a week at the Hotel Royal Garden on the island of Sao Miguel with SATA International flights from Gatwick on 30 June for £489pp. Sunvil.co.uk
Under £1,000 ... Virgin has a week-long Med cruise on the Norwegian Epic for £719pp. It departs on 1 July with return flights from a London airport to Barcelona, for stops in Naples (pictured), Rome, Livorno, Cannes and Marseille, with full-board meals in an Inside cabin. Virginholidayscruises.co.uk
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 David Cameron goes to war with newspapers over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£15K + Uncapped Commission & Benefits): Flight Ce...