Easyet adds Southend-Jersey route
Tuesday 20 September 2011
Low-fare airline easyJet has added an extra destination to the services it plans to start from its new UK base next year.
The no-frills carrier will fly from Southend Airport in Essex to Jersey from May 2 2012, with seats going on sale from this Thursday.
Fares will start from £21.99 one way, including taxes, and there will be four flights a week.
EasyJet had already announced that it would be operating eight services from Southend from April next year. Destinations include Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belfast and Majorca.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Excellent opportunities are available for par...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits : Investigo: A global leading travel busi...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This charming and contemporary ...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...