EasyJet adds new routes for winter
Friday 20 April 2012
Low-fare airline easyJet has announced a series of new routes for winter 2012.
The budget carrier will start services from Gatwick Airport to the Isle of Man, Turin and Tallinn in Estonia.
From Southend Airport in Essex, easyJet is adding services to Geneva and Venice, while it will be starting a new Manchester to Tel Aviv service.
From Newcastle, the carrier will be flying to Amsterdam and it is also operating a new Bristol-Copenhagen service.
EasyJet also announced earlier this week that it was starting flights between Belfast International and Birmingham.
The route expansion has added more than 230,000 seats to easyJet's winter 2012 schedule, which now extends to 280 routes.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 3 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
- 4 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: I have depression. That doesn't make me a psychopath
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...