EasyJet adds new routes for winter
Friday 20 April 2012
Low-fare airline easyJet has announced a series of new routes for winter 2012.
The budget carrier will start services from Gatwick Airport to the Isle of Man, Turin and Tallinn in Estonia.
From Southend Airport in Essex, easyJet is adding services to Geneva and Venice, while it will be starting a new Manchester to Tel Aviv service.
From Newcastle, the carrier will be flying to Amsterdam and it is also operating a new Bristol-Copenhagen service.
EasyJet also announced earlier this week that it was starting flights between Belfast International and Birmingham.
The route expansion has added more than 230,000 seats to easyJet's winter 2012 schedule, which now extends to 280 routes.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...