Get me out of here: Barcelona; Sicily; Australia
Wednesday 18 July 2012
Now... See Barcelona from the striking surrounds of the Grand Hotel Central, where a luxury four-night break is offered by Kirker Holidays for £686pp with breakfast, private transfers and BA flights from Heathrow in July and August. kirkerholidays.com
Soon... If Sicily in September sounds tempting, BA Holidays has good deals: five nights in a studio at the Villaggio Alkantara, with flights from Gatwick to Catania on 2 September, for £442pp; or at the Grand Hotel Excelsior for £545pp, departing the same date. ba.com
Later... Flight Centre has a 10-night Sydney, Rock and Reef trip for £1,499pp departing between 1 Sept and 31 Oct, with two nights in Uluru and finishing in Cairns – gateway to the Barrier Reef – at the Palm Royale Hotel. Book by 30 July. flightcentre.co.uk
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
- < Previous
- Next >
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...