Get me out of here: Barcelona; Sicily; Australia
Wednesday 18 July 2012
Now... See Barcelona from the striking surrounds of the Grand Hotel Central, where a luxury four-night break is offered by Kirker Holidays for £686pp with breakfast, private transfers and BA flights from Heathrow in July and August. kirkerholidays.com
Soon... If Sicily in September sounds tempting, BA Holidays has good deals: five nights in a studio at the Villaggio Alkantara, with flights from Gatwick to Catania on 2 September, for £442pp; or at the Grand Hotel Excelsior for £545pp, departing the same date. ba.com
Later... Flight Centre has a 10-night Sydney, Rock and Reef trip for £1,499pp departing between 1 Sept and 31 Oct, with two nights in Uluru and finishing in Cairns – gateway to the Barrier Reef – at the Palm Royale Hotel. Book by 30 July. flightcentre.co.uk
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 3 Amir Khan interview: 'One second could end my boxing career'
- 4 Groundhog day looms for Arsène Wenger as Arsenal battle for a place in the Champions League on final day
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£15K + Uncapped Commission & Benefits): Flight Ce...