Get me out of here: Barcelona; Sicily; Australia
Wednesday 18 July 2012
Now... See Barcelona from the striking surrounds of the Grand Hotel Central, where a luxury four-night break is offered by Kirker Holidays for £686pp with breakfast, private transfers and BA flights from Heathrow in July and August. kirkerholidays.com
Soon... If Sicily in September sounds tempting, BA Holidays has good deals: five nights in a studio at the Villaggio Alkantara, with flights from Gatwick to Catania on 2 September, for £442pp; or at the Grand Hotel Excelsior for £545pp, departing the same date. ba.com
Later... Flight Centre has a 10-night Sydney, Rock and Reef trip for £1,499pp departing between 1 Sept and 31 Oct, with two nights in Uluru and finishing in Cairns – gateway to the Barrier Reef – at the Palm Royale Hotel. Book by 30 July. flightcentre.co.uk
- 1 Liam Gallagher slams Daft Punk: 'I could have written Get Lucky in an hour'
- 2 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 3 'Something passed underneath us, quite close': Airbus A320 has close encounter with UFO
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Two bailed after arrest over Woolwich attack Twitter comments
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.