Get me out of here: Italian Dolomites, Baltic cruise, Toronto
Wednesday 11 July 2012
Now... Spend a week in the Italian Dolomites on a family adventure holiday. The new Utracks trip departs every Sunday until 26 August and costs £650 per adult, £585 per child with all meals and accommodation in chalets. Flights extra. utracks.com
Soon... Bon Voyage has a 14-night P&O Baltic Cruise, which departs Southampton on 16 August, for £982pp, with full board in an inside cabin on the Arcadia. Stops include Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, St Petersburg and Tallinn. bonvoyage.co.uk
Later... See the city beaches and sights of Toronto. Thomas Cook has a four-night break to the lakeside city for £695, with accommodation at the Sheraton Centre Hotel (room only) and BA flights from Heathrow on 20 September. thomas cooksignature.com
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Cruise Ship Seasonal W...