Get me out of here: La Manga, Venic, Cophenhagen
Wednesday 04 July 2012
Now... If Wimbledon has you reaching for your racquet, how about a week at one of Spain's top tennis hotels? Elegant Resorts has a seven-night stay at La Manga Club in Murcia for £795pp, with breakfast and easyJet flights from Gatwick for travel before 31 October. elegantresorts.co.uk
Soon... Departing 22 July, Citalia has a three-night flit to Venice for £299pp. The price includes easyJet flights from Gatwick and B&B at the Do Pozzi Hotel, which has a pretty courtyard and simple rooms, tucked just behind St Mark's Square. citalia.com
Later... Copenhagen is a delight in summer, its colourful waterfront and canals taking on added lustre in the sun. Departing 31 August, Cresta has three nights in the Danish capital for £275pp with easyJet flights from Gatwick and B&B at the Danmark Hotel. crestaholidays.co.uk
- 1 ‘Hello, NME? I’d like to complain about your Tom Odell review. Why? I’m his dad’
- 2 Richard Nieuwenhuizen death: Six teenagers and 50-year-old father convicted of manslaughter in shocking case of referee killed over a game of football
- 3 Exclusive: Newcastle United's star talent-spotter Graham Carr on brink as Joe Kinnear sparks walkout at St James' Park
- 4 Vast methane 'plumes' seen in Arctic ocean as sea ice retreats
- 5 From charmer to bully: My encounter with Charles Saatchi
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working on international markets without ge...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...