Get me out of here: Melogy salon, French Riviera, Crete
Wednesday 13 June 2012
Under £200... Forgotten about Father's Day? The Melogy salon at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel in London has a "Dad and Lad" package. It includes a wet shave, hair cut and gift for dad and son for £195. Redeem it anytime before 17 Dec; book by Sunday. melogy.com
Under £500... Summertime is now in full swing on the French Riviera. Departing on 28 August with BA flights from Gatwick to Nice, Cresta Holidays has a week-long break in Cannes, staying at the MMV Resort and Spa for £275pp, self-catering. Crestaholidays.co.uk
Under £1,000... Soak up the scenery on Crete's north eastern shore from the elegant surrounds of Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas. Sovereign has a seven-night stay in a deluxe sea-view room for £887pp, with half-board and Thomson flights from Gatwick to Heraklion on 30 June. Sovereign.com
- 1 Pope Francis: Being an atheist is alright as long as you do good
- 2 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 3 'Something passed underneath us, quite close': Airbus A320 has close encounter with UFO
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Two bailed after arrest over Woolwich attack Twitter comments
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.