Get me out of here: Taghazout, Istanbul, Sorrento
Wednesday 30 January 2013
Now... Until 28 February, £595pp buys you flights from Gatwick to Agadir in Morocco on easyJet, five nights at the Paradis Plage near Taghazout (one of the country's best surfing beaches), plus breakfast and transfers. The deal is with Lawrence of Morocco. Lawrenceofmorocco.com
Soon... On 10 March, Cresta has a four-night trip to Istanbul for £269pp. The holiday includes a stay at the four-star Oran Hotel, which has a hammam and elegant rooms near the Grand Bazaar, with breakfast and Turkish Airlines flights from Gatwick. Crestaholidays.co.uk
Later... If the idea of seeing Sorrento in spring appeals, then Citalia has a week's holiday to Italy's glorious south-western shore for £635 per person. The deal includes easyJet flights from Gatwick on 5 April and full board at the Grand Capodimonte hotel. Citalia.com
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 - £18000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a high-end niche t...
£20000 - £40000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Flight Centre Business Tra...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...