Good to go: Kerala, Sea Princess, Morocco
Wednesday 02 February 2011
Palm-fringed beaches, coconut-laced cuisine and serene backwaters are just three reasons to entice you to Kerala. Another is Kuoni's sale, which includes a week at the chic beachside resort Vivanta by Taj Kovalam for £799 per person. The price includes flights from Gatwick via Dubai on Emirates and accommodation in a superior garden-view room with breakfast; valid for departures between 4 and 25 May. To book, quote IN051 by 28 February.
Cruising the continents
Thirteen countries and two continents is the prospect aboard Princess Cruises' Sea Princess. The 23-night cruise, departing 18 April, has been discounted to £1,359 per person through Iglu Cruises and includes flights from London to Barbados, transfers, full board and accommodation in an inside cabin. The cruise calls at Martinique, Dominica, St Kitts, Tortola, the Bahamas, Fort Lauderdale, Aruba, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico and the US.
If you're poised to book a last-minute getaway, then you might be tempted by Fleewinter's opening offer at the Rebali Riad in Morocco. The boutique villas, near the Atlantic town of Essaouira, come with on-site chefs, a shared hammam, pools and tennis courts. The price of £210 per person is based on two sharing a villa for seven nights but does not include flights. Valid for departures until 14 February.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...