Great getaways: Barbadoes, Greece, Florida and Mauritius
Sunday 06 May 2012
Destinology has a week-long break on this Caribbean island for £829 per person in a superior beachfront room at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel (room only). The flights are with Virgin Atlantic from Gatwick for travel until 30 June. Booked by 21 May (destinology.co.uk).
Spend a week on the island of Crete for £659 per person with Sovereign Luxury Travel. The deal includes Monarch flights from Gatwick to Heraklion on 22 May; half-board accommodation at the Aquila Elounda Village on the north-east coast; and transfers (sovereign.com).
Travelbag has a luxury escape to Miami staying at the Perry South Beach Hotel for £829 per person. The deal includes five nights' room-only accommodation and British Airways flights from Heathrow for travel throughout May (travelbag.co.uk/miami).
British Airways Holidays is offering a week on this Indian Ocean isle for £929 per person. The package includes flights from Gatwick for departures before 30 June, and a half-board stay at the Coin de Mire hotel on the north coast (ba.com).
- 1 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working on international markets without ge...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...