Great getaways: Chamonix and Salt Lake City
Sunday 25 November 2012
See in 2013 on the slopes of Chamonix. Inghams has a deal that flies you from Gatwick to Geneva on Saturday, 29 December, for a week-long stay at the Chalet Hotel Sapinière, in the heart of the French resort, for £824 per person. The price includes transfers, all meals and – importantly for New Year's Eve – unlimited drinks and wine (inghams.co.uk).
Or, why not hop over the Atlantic, to Salt Lake City in Utah – which claims to have eight ski resorts in the surrounding valley, including Sundance, Solitude and Snowbird. Departing on the same date, 29 December, Neilson is offering a 14-night break at the Comfort Inn with breakfast for £1,144 per person, based on four people sharing, with Delta flights from Heathrow to Salt Lake City via Boston and transfers (crystalski.co.uk).
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Round The World Experts: L...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£16K Base + Uncapped Commission): Flight Centre L...
£2000 - £25500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We are seeking an ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...