1. Legoland, Berkshire
Adult £44.40, child £35.40, legoland.co.uk
Legoland boasts 150 acres of parkland and 50-plus rides and attractions. Don't miss the Lego Star Wars Miniland Experience.
2. Thorpe Park, Surrey
Adult £43.20, child £33.60, thorpepark.com
There are plenty of white-knuckle rides at Thorpe Park, such as the Swarm, the UK's first winged rollercoaster.
3. Alton Towers, Staffordshire
Adult £45, child £36, altontowers.com
Among the 50-plus attractions here are two new rides – the Nemesis Sub-Terra and Ice Age: The 4D Experience.
4. Chessington World of Adventures & Zoo, Surrey Adult £42, child £30, chessington.com
The Madagascar Live! stage show is the latest offering from this delightful theme park.
5. Drayton Manor Park, Staffordshire Adult £36, child £25, draytonmanor.co.uk
Children will love the zoo, Dino trail, Thomas Land and some of the scariest rides around.
6. Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Lancashire £35 for over-12s, £30 for 11s and under-11s, blackpoolpleasurebeach.com
The Pleasure Beach boasts more than 125 rides and attractions.
7. Paultons Family Theme Park, Hampshire Adult or child over 1m £24, children under 1m free, paultonspark.co.uk
This park is home to Peppa Pig World and the new Magma ride.
8. Oakwood Theme Park, Pembrokeshire Adult £21, child £15, oakwoodthemepark.co.uk
Wales's most popular theme park has more than 30 attractions, including four world-class rides.
9. M&D's, Lanarkshire Adult from £16.85, child from £12.75, scotlandsthemepark.com
Standout rides include Tsunami, a rollercoaster with corkscrew twists, turns and loops.
10. The Milky Way, Devon Adults and children £12.50, themilkyway.co.uk
More than 85,000 sq ft of indoor fun and acres of outdoor activities, including Devon's tallest, fastest and longest rollercoaster.