1. Mattel – Travel Scrabble
A compact, deluxe edition of the classic game. The board folds into its own case, which also stores the racks and tiles. The playing surface ensures pieces click into place.
2. Sony – MDR-NC13 in-ear noise-cancelling headphones
These reduce background noise by 87 per cent. Great news for fliers, who can listen to music or a film without that tiring engine noise.
3. Marks & Spencer – Leather Travel Wallet
Smart, stylish and practical, this leather wallet makes it easy to organise boarding passes, passports, cards, foreign currency and more.
4. Design Go – Worldwide Adaptor
This worldwide adaptor is really useful. You can use it in more than 150 countries by simply pressing the button and sliding the pins.
5. The Tao of Travel – Paul Theroux
Paul Theroux collects the best writing on travel from the books that shaped him. A real treat for anyone on the move.
6. Proporta – USB TurboCharger 5000
Simply plug your mobile phone, camera or GPS unit into this lightweight box and it will keep even the most hungry devices juiced up.
7. Kiki James – Savanna Croc Journal
Handcrafted in England in calf-hide leather, this travel journal has a ribbon so you'll never lose your place in the silver-gilded pages.
8. Me & My Car – Touring Travel Clock
Taking its inspiration from clocks used in British rally cars of the 1950s and 1960s, this has easy-to-read numerals on a black face.
9. Plum & Ivory – 100 per cent Cashmere Eye Mask
What could be more decadent? These offer full black-out, as well as being super soft with no nasty elastic bands to crease your face.
10. Molton Brown – Frequent Traveller Toiletry Kit
This includes five travel-sized, unisex, relaxing bath and body products in a clear airport security bag. Perfect for combating jetlag.Reuse content