The complete guide to summer
Tuesday 07 July 2009
Summer is here and the weather has even promised to be good occasionally, so you ought now to be making plans to get out and about and enjoy yourself.
Let us help you plan the next few months with our unique guides.
You’ll need some inspiration:
You’ll need to plan the journey
You’ll need somewhere to stay
You’ll need something to eat (and drink)
And you'll want to know what to wear
You’ll need to hit the beach
Or you might prefer a staycation
Or you might prefer the rock and roll alternative
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- < Previous
- Next >
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...