The ten best vampire holidays
A plethora of fang-bearing films and television shows have hit our screens recently, from The Vampire’s Assistant to the highly acclaimed True Blood, and the latest is New Moon, sequel to the 2008 hit Twilight, released last week.
The world has become bloodthirsty for bloodsuckers so we’re looking at the underworld of creaking coffins, silver bullets and haemoglobin gobblers, with a run down of some of the spookiest vampire locations, and the differing habits and make up of the mythical creatures, depending on their worldly location.
Click here or on the image on the right to launch our guide.
You can book flights to these destinations at www.skyscanner.net.
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron goes to war with the press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£15K + Uncapped Commission & Benefits): Flight Ce...