Tips and deals: 15/11/09
Sunday 15 November 2009
Magnum, the photo collective, is opening a second gallery in Paris on Friday. The opening exhibition, titled "demain/hier", will focus on Magnum's new generation of photographers, set against a backdrop of the founders. Go to magnumgallery.fr.
Luxury watch company Linde Werdelin has launched Ski Guides to Switzerland, Italy and France, with tips from keen skiers Morten Linde and Jorn Werdelin themselves. An iPhone application will follow soon. Price £9.95. Go to beautiful-books.co.uk.
As part of its global ambitions, Mr & Mrs Smith is launching in Asia this month, offering hotel reviews and concierge-style booking across the region. The aim is to feature 200 properties by the end of next year. Go to mrandmrssmith.com.
Get 10 nights for the price of seven in Phuket, Thailand, departing 25 February. The deal with Thomson Tailormade reduces the price by £275 to £599 per person, for return flights with Malaysian Airways, transfers and B&B at the Kantary Bay Hotel. Go to thomsontailormade.com.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...