Tips and deals of the week: 15/05/2011
Sunday 15 May 2011
A new canal boat hire base has opened on the Grand Union Canal, Paddington Arm, at Willow Tree Marina near Greenford, west London.
Go to drifters.co.uk
Save on a seven-night Treasures of the Mediterranean cruise with Thomson Cruises. Price £632 per person.
Go to thomson.co.uk/cruises
The designer Alice Temperley has collaborated with Elemis on Safari Travellers: limited-edition travel spa and skincare collections for her and him in sleek animal-print bags.
Go to elemis.com
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 4 Penis size: Study revealing 'what's normal' sends international media into meltdown
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ex...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ou...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...