Tips and Deals of the Week: 31/01/2010
Sunday 31 January 2010
eBay.co.uk is offering holidays to UK shoppers for the first time in association with Octopus Travel. It says more than 50,000 deals will be on offer from 99p.
Bradt is publishing its first guide to Abruzzo, the less-explored mountainous region of Italy. On sale now, price £14.99. Go to bradtguides.com
Ski Club of Great Britain has launched a handy new DVD titled "Skiing Gear, the ultimate equipment guide", price £9.95. Go to skiclub.co.uk/shoponline
Six Senses rue de Castiglione has just opened its doors in Paris. The luxury urban spa will feature new organic products. Go to sixsenses.com
Two for one to Heathrow
Heathrow Express is offering two for one return travel between Paddington and Heathrow from 11 to 16 February. Go to heathrow express.com and tap in HXLOVE
Easter in Italy for £379
Long Travel is offering seven nights' half-board at Hotel Gabbiano in Basilicata at Easter for £369 per person, based on four sharing, with flights. Go to long-travel.co.uk
Save on romantic suites
Leading Hotels of the World is offering 20 per cent off some of the best suites it features in more than 300 hotels across 35 countries. Go to lhw.com/specialoffers.aspx
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...