Tips and deals of the week: A&K Villas, Hobbiton tours and Surf Cycle Bus
Sunday 01 July 2012
A&K Villas has added seven properties to its Ibiza portfolio, ranging from a modernist three-bed villa on the west coast to a seven-bed property above Ibiza Town (akvillas.com).
Hobbit fans can visit the set of Peter Jackson's new Tolkein films (the first due in December) in New Zealand's North Island with Hobbiton Movie Set Tours (hobbitontours.com).
A Surf Cycle Bus serves Devon's coast, carrying passengers and gear between Barnstaple and Croyde, Woolacombe, Saunton Sands and Ilfracombe until 30 Sept (northdevon.com/surfbus).
- 1 'Natural' energy drink banned for containing erectile dysfunction drug
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Angus Steakhouse: How does tourist staple continue to thrive in today's gourmet market?
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: If you have a passion for elephants and want ...