Tips and deals of the week: A&K Villas, Hobbiton tours and Surf Cycle Bus
Sunday 01 July 2012
A&K Villas has added seven properties to its Ibiza portfolio, ranging from a modernist three-bed villa on the west coast to a seven-bed property above Ibiza Town (akvillas.com).
Hobbit fans can visit the set of Peter Jackson's new Tolkein films (the first due in December) in New Zealand's North Island with Hobbiton Movie Set Tours (hobbitontours.com).
A Surf Cycle Bus serves Devon's coast, carrying passengers and gear between Barnstaple and Croyde, Woolacombe, Saunton Sands and Ilfracombe until 30 Sept (northdevon.com/surfbus).
- 1 British business: We need to stay in the European Union - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 2 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 3 Sam Wallace: The second coming of Jose Mourinho at Chelsea will be a reunion that can only end in tears
- 4 Civil partnerships amendment 'could wreck' gay marriage Bill, Government sources warn
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£15K + Uncapped Commission & Benefits): Flight Ce...