Tips and deals of the week: Carmarthernshire, Osprey's Ozone and Miami Beach
Sunday 17 June 2012
Carmarthenshire Tourism has devised a series of food trails, taking in the region's specialist producers (discovercarmarthenshire.com/food-trail).
Osprey's Ozone wheeled luggage range is lightweight and durable. The carry-on size weighs 1.8kg (£100). Available from July (ospreypacks.com).
Miami Beach has yet another luxury hotel. SLS South Beach has just opened with Philippe Starck interiors, tapas and sushi restaurants and a bar. Doubles from $368 (£245). Go to slshotels.com
- 1 'He was lucky he didn't die' - George Michael fell out of speeding car onto M1 motorway, according to eye witness
- 2 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 3 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 4 X marks the spot: The find that could rewrite Australian history
- 5 'It was just like the movie Twister': Man survives Oklahoma tornado by taking refuge in horse stall
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£450 - £500 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: BI Developer (SQL Server 2008,...
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...