Tips and deals of the week: Curly's Pocket Guide, Packs n' Bags and EcoCamp Patagonia
Sunday 29 July 2012
Curly’s Pocket Guide features user-friendly graphics and little-known facts to demystify the rules of all the Olympic sports. Curlyspocketguide.com
Packs n’ Bags is the new range of luggage from Vaude, offered in lemon or black. The ‘Rails 60’ trolley converts to a backpack. From £80. Vaude.com
EcoCamp Patagonia, a camp of luxurious geodesic domes, has launched a wildlife cycling safari in the Torres del Paine National Park. Ecocamp.travel
- 1 Pope Francis: Being an atheist is alright as long as you do good
- 2 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 3 'Something passed underneath us, quite close': Airbus A320 has close encounter with UFO
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Two bailed after arrest over Woolwich attack Twitter comments
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.