Tips and deals of the week: Suffolk Escape, English Tourism Week and World Expeditions Australia walking tours
Saturday 16 March 2013
Suffolk Escape is a new collection of Scandinavian-style log cabins by a lake outside Ipswich. Each has two double bedrooms, a sitting room with lake views, hot tub, and dining deck (oneoffplaces.co.uk).
It's English Tourism Week, and events and promotions include a night in a London hotel when you book a top-price ticket to a West-End show and free guided walks in the Cotswolds (visitengland.org).
World Expeditions is offering a new series of guided walks in Australia, including a six-day trek along the Larapinta Trail from Alice Springs to Mount Sonder (worldexpeditions.com).
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£2000 - £25500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We are seeking an ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...