Tips and deals of the week: Take a stroll, The Selman hotel, The Cube restaurant
Sunday 13 May 2012
Take a stroll with a stroller with the aid of a new book, Beautiful Buggy Walks England, a guide to 50 family walks. £16.95 (punkpublishing.co.uk).
The Selman is the latest luxury opening in Marrakech. The hotel is close to the medina at the foot of the Atlas mountains (selman-marrakech.com).The restaurant
London is the next stop for The Cube by Electrolux. The restaurant will host Michelin-starred chefs and diners on top of the Royal Festival Hall from 1 June (electrolux.co.uk/Cube/London).
- 1 'He was lucky he didn't die' - George Michael fell out of speeding car onto M1 motorway, according to eye witness
- 2 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 3 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 4 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 5 'It was just like the movie Twister': Man survives Oklahoma tornado by taking refuge in horse stall
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£450 - £500 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: BI Developer (SQL Server 2008,...
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...