Tips and deals of the week: The Ampersand, Libretto journals and Sydney Crave food festival
Sunday 26 August 2012
The Ampersand unveils its bold prints and colours in South Kensington, London when it opens on Wednesday. Ampersandhotel.com
Libretto’s travel journals feature covers bearing prints by Christian Lacroix, Orla Kiely, the New York Times and more. Libretto-group.com
Visit Sydney in October to indulge in its month-long Crave food festival, with over 500 events throughout the city. Cravesydney.com
- 1 Asteroid nine times the size of the QE2 liner to sail pass Earth
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 British business: We need to stay in the EU - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£15K + Uncapped Commission & Benefits): Flight Ce...