Tips and deals of the week: The Kulm Hotel, Black Sheep Guides and the Victorian Manx Electric Railway
Sunday 09 December 2012
The Kulm Hotel in St Moritz is to unveil its multi-million pound spa on Friday. It has a heated outdoor pool, an indoor pool with views of Lake St Moritz, a Jacuzzi and 13 treatment rooms (kulmhotel-stmoritz.ch).
Black Sheep Guides is a new series of booklets highlighting the gourmet hotspots of Copenhagen, Granada, Jerez, Madrid, Seville and Valencia, with Phnom Penh and Siem Reap coming soon; price £8.99 (blacksheepguides.com).
The Day Out
The Victorian Manx Electric Railway, on the Isle of Man, is being transformed into the Santa Tram. Departing 15, 16, 22 and 23 December, it will take passengers to meet Father Christmas at his grotto (visitisleofman.com).
- 1 Alan Pardew's warning to Joe Kinnear: I am still the Newcastle manager
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Charles Saatchi accepts caution for assault over incident in Scott’s restaurant when he put his hands on throat of wife Nigella Lawson
- 4 Exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo advised to stay at Real Madrid for another 18 months before making possible switch to Manchester United
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Cruise Ship Seasonal W...