A summer break in Toronto
Saturday 06 July 2013
Each week we invite three companies to offer us their best deal for a specific break. This week: a summer break in Canada's largest city, Toronto. Prices are per person, based on two sharing. Each includes flights from the UK on 1 August and five nights' room-only accommodation.
BA Holidays - £1,439
Includes BA flights from Heathrow and a stay at the Ritz-Carlton. "Located in the heart of Downtown, this luxurious hotel is a striking architectural icon in Toronto's skyline," says Caroline Smith (0844 4930758; ba.com/toronto).
Virgin Holidays - £1,675
Includes Air Canada flights from Heathrow and a stay at the Holiday Inn Downtown Centre. "You're close to Toronto's many and varied attractions at this Downtown hotel," says Mel Dunford (0844 557 3859; virginholidays.co.uk).
Canadian Affair - £1,019
Includes Air Transat from Gatwick and a stay at the Sheraton Centre Hotel. "Soak up the sun by the outdoor pool and sip cocktails in the club lounge while enjoying great city views," says Kathryn Munro (020-7616 9999; canadianaffair.com).
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Excellent opportunities are available for par...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits : Investigo: A global leading travel busi...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This charming and contemporary ...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...