Win a unique stay in the midst of nature
Enter the draw for this fantastic prize courtesy of Forest Holidays and Tate Britain
Wednesday 15 July 2009
To celebrate the Richard Long exhibition, Tate Britain and
The Independent are offering you a unique chance to win a deluxe holiday in the British countryside.
The prize is a 3 night weekend stay at one of Forest Holidays cabin sites for a family of up to four people in a luxury Silver Birch cabin with Forest Holidays, which provides unique year round holidays in stunning locations.
The peaceful sites range from beautiful Deerpark in Cornwall, Keldy or Cropton Forests in Yorkshire to tranquil Strathyre or newly opened Argyll in Scotland. Lose yourself in the heart of some of the most secluded woodlands in Britain, all within The Forestry Commission Estate, where their natural character in preserved and nurtured for future generations by Forest Holidays.
Wake up in beautiful natural surroundings, stand on your own private veranda and see the flora and fauna unique to each location in their natural habitat. You can enjoy a variety of wonderful Group Ranger activities with a Forest Ranger or hire bikes to explore the stunning woodland setting.
For more information visit:
Forest Holidays, www.forestholidays.co.uk or for a brochure call 0845 4566858.
Richard Long: Heaven and Earth at Tate Britain: www.tate.org.uk
Terms and conditions
- Closing date for the competition is 10am 31 July 2009
- The prize is for a group of 4 in a Silver Birch cabin and no cash alternative is available.
- The holiday must be taken Fri-Mon or Mon-Fri between 1 September and 20 December 2009 (Excluding 23-29 October) and is subject to availability and non transferable.
- The competition is not open to employees of Tate, The Independent and Forest Holidays.
- Winners are responsible for their own transportation to their chosen location.
- Booking done directly though Forest Holidays, and not Tate or The Independent
- If you would like information on a Forest Holiday visit www.forestholidays.co.uk or call 0845 130 8223.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
Top 10 cheapest cities to visit, according to TripAdvisor
The 50 Best spas
Hashima: Among the ruins on Japan's Battleship Island, the place that time forgot
A commuter is getting revenge on First Capital Connect by Photoshopping its CEO's face every time his train is delayed
The 50 Best weekend retreats
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...