Win a unique stay in the midst of nature
Enter the draw for this fantastic prize courtesy of Forest Holidays and Tate Britain
Wednesday 15 July 2009
To celebrate the Richard Long exhibition, Tate Britain and
The Independent are offering you a unique chance to win a deluxe holiday in the British countryside.
The prize is a 3 night weekend stay at one of Forest Holidays cabin sites for a family of up to four people in a luxury Silver Birch cabin with Forest Holidays, which provides unique year round holidays in stunning locations.
The peaceful sites range from beautiful Deerpark in Cornwall, Keldy or Cropton Forests in Yorkshire to tranquil Strathyre or newly opened Argyll in Scotland. Lose yourself in the heart of some of the most secluded woodlands in Britain, all within The Forestry Commission Estate, where their natural character in preserved and nurtured for future generations by Forest Holidays.
Wake up in beautiful natural surroundings, stand on your own private veranda and see the flora and fauna unique to each location in their natural habitat. You can enjoy a variety of wonderful Group Ranger activities with a Forest Ranger or hire bikes to explore the stunning woodland setting.
For more information visit:
Forest Holidays, www.forestholidays.co.uk or for a brochure call 0845 4566858.
Richard Long: Heaven and Earth at Tate Britain: www.tate.org.uk
Terms and conditions
- Closing date for the competition is 10am 31 July 2009
- The prize is for a group of 4 in a Silver Birch cabin and no cash alternative is available.
- The holiday must be taken Fri-Mon or Mon-Fri between 1 September and 20 December 2009 (Excluding 23-29 October) and is subject to availability and non transferable.
- The competition is not open to employees of Tate, The Independent and Forest Holidays.
- Winners are responsible for their own transportation to their chosen location.
- Booking done directly though Forest Holidays, and not Tate or The Independent
- If you would like information on a Forest Holiday visit www.forestholidays.co.uk or call 0845 130 8223.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 4 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 5 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
General Election 2015: Sturgeon claims Scots 'appalled' by Ed Miliband's refusal to work with SNP
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...
£27K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pastry Sous Chef / Experienced Pastry Che...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...
£24800 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of London's leading Muse...