Win a unique stay in the midst of nature
Enter the draw for this fantastic prize courtesy of Forest Holidays and Tate Britain
Wednesday 15 July 2009
To celebrate the Richard Long exhibition, Tate Britain and
The Independent are offering you a unique chance to win a deluxe holiday in the British countryside.
The prize is a 3 night weekend stay at one of Forest Holidays cabin sites for a family of up to four people in a luxury Silver Birch cabin with Forest Holidays, which provides unique year round holidays in stunning locations.
The peaceful sites range from beautiful Deerpark in Cornwall, Keldy or Cropton Forests in Yorkshire to tranquil Strathyre or newly opened Argyll in Scotland. Lose yourself in the heart of some of the most secluded woodlands in Britain, all within The Forestry Commission Estate, where their natural character in preserved and nurtured for future generations by Forest Holidays.
Wake up in beautiful natural surroundings, stand on your own private veranda and see the flora and fauna unique to each location in their natural habitat. You can enjoy a variety of wonderful Group Ranger activities with a Forest Ranger or hire bikes to explore the stunning woodland setting.
For more information visit:
Forest Holidays, www.forestholidays.co.uk or for a brochure call 0845 4566858.
Richard Long: Heaven and Earth at Tate Britain: www.tate.org.uk
Terms and conditions
- Closing date for the competition is 10am 31 July 2009
- The prize is for a group of 4 in a Silver Birch cabin and no cash alternative is available.
- The holiday must be taken Fri-Mon or Mon-Fri between 1 September and 20 December 2009 (Excluding 23-29 October) and is subject to availability and non transferable.
- The competition is not open to employees of Tate, The Independent and Forest Holidays.
- Winners are responsible for their own transportation to their chosen location.
- Booking done directly though Forest Holidays, and not Tate or The Independent
- If you would like information on a Forest Holiday visit www.forestholidays.co.uk or call 0845 130 8223.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Exclusive: British roads and airports ready for rush as record-breaking numbers set to travel this Easter
The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer travels around the world to capture cultural diversity through stunning portraits of women
The 10 Best hiking boots
Top 10 street names in the UK
LGBT travel: Still a long way to go
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
£25,000 - £30,000: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity...
£25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant - Manchester...
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Project Accountant (Part-...
£23,000: Beverley James: Do you have a background in hospitality and are you l...