Six of the worst tacky souvenirs for Grand Tourists figures.
Saturday 22 July 1995
2. Munich: Now, we buy lederhosen doll's wear. Then, one of the more eccentric 17th-century souvenirs was a table fountain of a bronze figure of a woman who had a spout on the top of her staff, in her mouth and on each breast.
3. Alps: Now, we go for cow bells. Then, it was gilt and multi-coloured Tyrolean
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
Flight from Britain to Turkey delayed by 7 hours after champagne cork damages ceiling
Exclusive Escapes: Upmarket holiday company goes bust on the eve of bank holiday weekend
What's it like on board North Korean airline Air Koryo - the worst in the world?
The 10 Best lightweight luggage
The most powerful passports in the world
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
£26000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Product Development departm...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...