1. The competition is free to enter. All entries must specify name and e-mail address.
This information may be used for marketing and research purposes by PV-Holidays. If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please leave the relevant ‘opt-in’ tick-box empty.
This information may be used for marketing and research purposes by The Independent. The Independent may pass on the details to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please leave the relevant ‘opt-in’ tick-box empty.
2. Terms and conditions on www.independent.co.uk/legal form a part of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK, but not to employees of Independent News and Media Limited (“INM”), their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition. By entering this promotion, entrants are agreeing to abide by these rules and any conditions.
4. Only one (1) entry per email address. One winner will be drawn at random at the end of the campaign from entries received prior to the close date 17 February 2010. To enter, simply fill in your details.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. The prize includes:
* 1 bedroom apartment or studio for one week, sleeping up to 4 people. You can choose from any of Pierre & Vacances numerous ski residences. Your selection will be confirmed at least 1 month before departure. The prize is subject to availability and not available during School holidays.
* Prize does not include ski travel insurance
* Prize is non transferable
7. This competition will run from January 08, 2010.
8. The editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. INM reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. INM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
10. INM will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
11. INM cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize.
12. INM reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. INM will not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control which may affect the delivery or collection of the prize.Reuse content