Terms and conditions
Wednesday 23 November 2011
1. No employee, agent, subcontractor or director of
The Independent or any of its subsidiary companies, nor anyone else connected
with the draw, nor any member of such person’s family, is eligible to enter the
draw. The Independent reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. You do not need to purchase anything to enter the competition. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the closing date on 7 January 2012.
4. Notices will be sent to the winners by post within 28 days of the end of the competition.
5. The prize will include a double or twin room and is subject to availability.
6. Winners cannot transfer their prize to another person. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prize(s). The Independent reserves the right to provide substitute prizes if the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The winner’s companion must be 18 years of age or over.
7. All travel must be complete by the end of this ski season. Winners and their companions must take both outward and inward journeys together. Winners and their companion must supply valid passports, visas and where necessary, vaccinations and inoculations for themselves.
8. Full details of how to book will be forwarded to the winner.
9. Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The trip includes airport taxes.
10. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
- < Previous
- Next >
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...