Terms and conditions
Wednesday 23 November 2011
1. No employee, agent, subcontractor or director of
The Independent or any of its subsidiary companies, nor anyone else connected
with the draw, nor any member of such person’s family, is eligible to enter the
draw. The Independent reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. You do not need to purchase anything to enter the competition. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the closing date on 7 January 2012.
4. Notices will be sent to the winners by post within 28 days of the end of the competition.
5. The prize will include a double or twin room and is subject to availability.
6. Winners cannot transfer their prize to another person. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prize(s). The Independent reserves the right to provide substitute prizes if the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The winner’s companion must be 18 years of age or over.
7. All travel must be complete by the end of this ski season. Winners and their companions must take both outward and inward journeys together. Winners and their companion must supply valid passports, visas and where necessary, vaccinations and inoculations for themselves.
8. Full details of how to book will be forwarded to the winner.
9. Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The trip includes airport taxes.
10. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Paris attacks: Do not call Charlie Hebdo killers 'terrorists', BBC says
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 5 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a...
Unpaid voluntary work: Old Royal Naval College: Join our team of friendly volu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This airport parking organisation are looking...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Do you enjoy bus driving and are looking for ...