Terms and conditions
Wednesday 23 November 2011
1. No employee, agent, subcontractor or director of
The Independent or any of its subsidiary companies, nor anyone else connected
with the draw, nor any member of such person’s family, is eligible to enter the
draw. The Independent reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. You do not need to purchase anything to enter the competition. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the closing date on 7 January 2012.
4. Notices will be sent to the winners by post within 28 days of the end of the competition.
5. The prize will include a double or twin room and is subject to availability.
6. Winners cannot transfer their prize to another person. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prize(s). The Independent reserves the right to provide substitute prizes if the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The winner’s companion must be 18 years of age or over.
7. All travel must be complete by the end of this ski season. Winners and their companions must take both outward and inward journeys together. Winners and their companion must supply valid passports, visas and where necessary, vaccinations and inoculations for themselves.
8. Full details of how to book will be forwarded to the winner.
9. Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The trip includes airport taxes.
10. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- < Previous
- Next >
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...