Terms and conditions
Wednesday 23 November 2011
1. No employee, agent, subcontractor or director of
The Independent or any of its subsidiary companies, nor anyone else connected
with the draw, nor any member of such person’s family, is eligible to enter the
draw. The Independent reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. You do not need to purchase anything to enter the competition. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the closing date on 7 January 2012.
4. Notices will be sent to the winners by post within 28 days of the end of the competition.
5. The prize will include a double or twin room and is subject to availability.
6. Winners cannot transfer their prize to another person. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prize(s). The Independent reserves the right to provide substitute prizes if the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The winner’s companion must be 18 years of age or over.
7. All travel must be complete by the end of this ski season. Winners and their companions must take both outward and inward journeys together. Winners and their companion must supply valid passports, visas and where necessary, vaccinations and inoculations for themselves.
8. Full details of how to book will be forwarded to the winner.
9. Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The trip includes airport taxes.
10. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...
£29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A HGV Class 2 Lorry Driver is required t...