Terms and conditions
Wednesday 23 November 2011
1. No employee, agent, subcontractor or director of
The Independent or any of its subsidiary companies, nor anyone else connected
with the draw, nor any member of such person’s family, is eligible to enter the
draw. The Independent reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. You do not need to purchase anything to enter the competition. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the closing date on 7 January 2012.
4. Notices will be sent to the winners by post within 28 days of the end of the competition.
5. The prize will include a double or twin room and is subject to availability.
6. Winners cannot transfer their prize to another person. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prize(s). The Independent reserves the right to provide substitute prizes if the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The winner’s companion must be 18 years of age or over.
7. All travel must be complete by the end of this ski season. Winners and their companions must take both outward and inward journeys together. Winners and their companion must supply valid passports, visas and where necessary, vaccinations and inoculations for themselves.
8. Full details of how to book will be forwarded to the winner.
9. Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The trip includes airport taxes.
10. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Green village to be bulldozed and mined for lignite in Germany's quest for non-nuclear fuel
- 4 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- < Previous
- Next >
28,000 to 32,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our client, a hospitality busi...
18,000 to 20,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our fantastic leisure client i...
£20 - 24k: Guru Careers: A Marketing Analyst / Marketing Executive is needed t...
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...