Val Gardena terms and conditions
Thursday 14 October 2010
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight on 17 December 2010
2. A winner will be selected completely at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. The prize consists of a holiday for two persons sharing a twin/double room to the brand new, contemporary styled Saslong Smart Hotel, Santa Cristina, Val Gardena, Italy for 7 nights departing on 12th or 19th March 2011 and consists of flights from Gatwick Airport, transfers, basic ski hire or ski carriage, and accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis. The prize is non-exchangeable or refundable and no cash or other alternatives are available. The prize does not include additional meals, lift passes or any other expenses.
5. The prize does not include transportation to the airports.
6. Flights must be booked by 1st February 2011.
7. Actual dates of travel will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Availability for use of prize tickets is limited for each flight. Some flights may already be booked and consequently have no seats available.
8. The prize winner and his/her companion must travel together on the same flight on the same date.
9. Prize winners will be responsible for their own visa, passport and travel insurance requirements.
10. If the prize winner wishes to travel alone, the second prize ticket will be forfeited.
11. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 21 and over, except for employees of the promoters or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
12. The prize winner will be notified by The Independent. The Independent will then send written notification which will confirm details of how to book.
13. Flights can only be booked by contacting the promoter. All flights and accommodation offered will be on a confirmed basis.
14. No flying club miles will be awarded for travel under this competition.
15. The prize is non transferable to another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
£12500 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established Knaresborough ...
£23,000: Beverley James: Do you have a background in hospitality and are you l...
£26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The post holder is a key member of the V...
£18000 - £28800 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Vehicle Breakdown Recovery Driv...