Val Gardena terms and conditions
Thursday 14 October 2010
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight on 17 December 2010
2. A winner will be selected completely at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. The prize consists of a holiday for two persons sharing a twin/double room to the brand new, contemporary styled Saslong Smart Hotel, Santa Cristina, Val Gardena, Italy for 7 nights departing on 12th or 19th March 2011 and consists of flights from Gatwick Airport, transfers, basic ski hire or ski carriage, and accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis. The prize is non-exchangeable or refundable and no cash or other alternatives are available. The prize does not include additional meals, lift passes or any other expenses.
5. The prize does not include transportation to the airports.
6. Flights must be booked by 1st February 2011.
7. Actual dates of travel will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Availability for use of prize tickets is limited for each flight. Some flights may already be booked and consequently have no seats available.
8. The prize winner and his/her companion must travel together on the same flight on the same date.
9. Prize winners will be responsible for their own visa, passport and travel insurance requirements.
10. If the prize winner wishes to travel alone, the second prize ticket will be forfeited.
11. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 21 and over, except for employees of the promoters or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
12. The prize winner will be notified by The Independent. The Independent will then send written notification which will confirm details of how to book.
13. Flights can only be booked by contacting the promoter. All flights and accommodation offered will be on a confirmed basis.
14. No flying club miles will be awarded for travel under this competition.
15. The prize is non transferable to another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
French air-traffic controllers strike Q&A: When is the strike and which travellers will be affected?
A380 celebrates first decade in flight - but how long will the Superjumbo's time in the sky last?
Inside Travel: Greece 2015 Q&A - should we cancel our Greek holiday? Are our flights safe? And what will we be spending there?
12 best hotels in London
The 10 Best lightweight luggage
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
£18750 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Hotel in Chadderton is a popular ch...
£35 - 45k: Guru Careers: An MI Developer is needed to join the leading provide...
£20000 - £22500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leisure organisation manag...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Delivering an inspiring, engagi...