Val Gardena terms and conditions
Thursday 14 October 2010
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight on 17 December 2010
2. A winner will be selected completely at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. The prize consists of a holiday for two persons sharing a twin/double room to the brand new, contemporary styled Saslong Smart Hotel, Santa Cristina, Val Gardena, Italy for 7 nights departing on 12th or 19th March 2011 and consists of flights from Gatwick Airport, transfers, basic ski hire or ski carriage, and accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis. The prize is non-exchangeable or refundable and no cash or other alternatives are available. The prize does not include additional meals, lift passes or any other expenses.
5. The prize does not include transportation to the airports.
6. Flights must be booked by 1st February 2011.
7. Actual dates of travel will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Availability for use of prize tickets is limited for each flight. Some flights may already be booked and consequently have no seats available.
8. The prize winner and his/her companion must travel together on the same flight on the same date.
9. Prize winners will be responsible for their own visa, passport and travel insurance requirements.
10. If the prize winner wishes to travel alone, the second prize ticket will be forfeited.
11. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 21 and over, except for employees of the promoters or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
12. The prize winner will be notified by The Independent. The Independent will then send written notification which will confirm details of how to book.
13. Flights can only be booked by contacting the promoter. All flights and accommodation offered will be on a confirmed basis.
14. No flying club miles will be awarded for travel under this competition.
15. The prize is non transferable to another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 4 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- < Previous
- Next >
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...