Val Gardena terms and conditions
Thursday 14 October 2010
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight on 17 December 2010
2. A winner will be selected completely at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. The prize consists of a holiday for two persons sharing a twin/double room to the brand new, contemporary styled Saslong Smart Hotel, Santa Cristina, Val Gardena, Italy for 7 nights departing on 12th or 19th March 2011 and consists of flights from Gatwick Airport, transfers, basic ski hire or ski carriage, and accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis. The prize is non-exchangeable or refundable and no cash or other alternatives are available. The prize does not include additional meals, lift passes or any other expenses.
5. The prize does not include transportation to the airports.
6. Flights must be booked by 1st February 2011.
7. Actual dates of travel will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Availability for use of prize tickets is limited for each flight. Some flights may already be booked and consequently have no seats available.
8. The prize winner and his/her companion must travel together on the same flight on the same date.
9. Prize winners will be responsible for their own visa, passport and travel insurance requirements.
10. If the prize winner wishes to travel alone, the second prize ticket will be forfeited.
11. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 21 and over, except for employees of the promoters or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
12. The prize winner will be notified by The Independent. The Independent will then send written notification which will confirm details of how to book.
13. Flights can only be booked by contacting the promoter. All flights and accommodation offered will be on a confirmed basis.
14. No flying club miles will be awarded for travel under this competition.
15. The prize is non transferable to another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...