Win a fantastic skiing holiday to Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia, Canada
Wednesday 14 September 2011
What better way to escape the blues of a British winter than by jetting off again to blue skies, sunshine and BC powder? And with 200 runs offering waist-deep epic snow in Canada’s Winter Olympics host resort, the slopes of Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia are the perfect place to blow off that seasonally affected steam.
It's obvious why Whistler is at the top of every skier’s wish list: after skiing on two renowned mountains, with over 8,000 acres of world class terrain between them, you can wind down with fantastic après ski in its pedestrian-friendly village.
You could experience all this in five-star style thanks to Tourism British Columbia, Ski Independence and The Independent, who have teamed up to give away an amazing seven-night holiday for two to ski Whistler this winter. You’ll be flown out to Vancouver before taking the scenic Sea to Sky Highway to Whistler, where you’l l stay in the five-star Whistler Westin Resort and Spa, just steps away from the gondola in the heart of the village - offering convenience, luxury and outstanding amenities. You’ll also get a six-day lift pass and ski or board rental included.
Enter your details below for your chance to win this fantastic prize.
The slopes of BC are not as far away as you think!
Ski Independence is the UK’s no1 ski holiday specialist, and the leading UK tour operator selling ski holidays to British Columbia. For more information, click here.
- 1 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder victim of Woolwich machete attack, named as Drummer Lee Rigby
- 2 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 3 Grace Dent: I’m not sure how these people can avoid being called ‘bigots’. And the more ‘civilised’, the worse they are
- 4 Woolwich murder: They killed, then they performed - these men should be starved of our attention
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.