Something to declare
Saturday 29 March 1997
"The bedding is awesome! We slept like rocks!! Awesome place!!!" - Ruben and Melissa Diaz, United States.
"Amsterdam: the best cheese, the best football and the best people in the world" - Kim and Ronnie Campbell, Perth, Western Australia.
"A nice herbal cigarette for the weekend" - Anon, Newtonhill, Scotland.
"Thanks for a lovely stay. Couldn't have stayed anywhere better for our honeymoon. View from room 26 was exquisite" - Shenna and Guy.
"Very enjoyable stay considering we are on our honeymoon" - Ray and Sophia Fitzgerald, Melbourne.
"Het was in 1 woord fantastisch!" - Anon.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe Ned Stark's son may have a twin sister
- 2 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 3 Miley Cyrus address Robin Thicke VMA controversy: ‘He wanted me as naked as possible, but I got the heat because I’m a woman’
- 4 iPhone 6s camera: features to include 4K video camera and flash for selfies
- 5 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
£26000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Product Development departm...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...