Travel: Departures - Travel bookshelf
Saturday 30 July 1994
1. Greek Island Hopping 1994 (Thomas Cook, pounds 9.95)
2. Naturist Guide to Britain 1994-
1995 by David Martin (Coast & Country, pounds 8.50)
3. Mediterranean Europe on a Shoestring (Lonely Planet, pounds 14.95)
4. The Reader's Digest Good Beach Book (David & Charles, pounds 14.99)
5. The Picador Book of the Beach edited by Robert Drewe (Picador, pounds 7.99)
6. Guide to the World's Best Beach Resorts by Jack White (Suntree, pounds 14.95)
7. Here We Go: a Summer on the Costa del Sol by Harry Ritchie (Penguin, pounds 5.99)
8. Landscapes of Samos by Brian and Eileen Anderson (Sunflower, pounds 8.99)
9. The Bay of Naples and the Amalfi Coast by Dana Facaros and Michael Pauls (Cadogan, pounds 8.99)
10. Aerofilms' South Devon Coast Path (Ian Allan, pounds 8.99)
Information from the Travellers' Bookshop, 25 Cecil Court, London WC2 (071-836 9132).
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
£50 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Affiliate Marketing Manager / Affiliate Mana...
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...