Travel: Departures - Travel bookshelf
Saturday 30 July 1994
1. Greek Island Hopping 1994 (Thomas Cook, pounds 9.95)
2. Naturist Guide to Britain 1994-
1995 by David Martin (Coast & Country, pounds 8.50)
3. Mediterranean Europe on a Shoestring (Lonely Planet, pounds 14.95)
4. The Reader's Digest Good Beach Book (David & Charles, pounds 14.99)
5. The Picador Book of the Beach edited by Robert Drewe (Picador, pounds 7.99)
6. Guide to the World's Best Beach Resorts by Jack White (Suntree, pounds 14.95)
7. Here We Go: a Summer on the Costa del Sol by Harry Ritchie (Penguin, pounds 5.99)
8. Landscapes of Samos by Brian and Eileen Anderson (Sunflower, pounds 8.99)
9. The Bay of Naples and the Amalfi Coast by Dana Facaros and Michael Pauls (Cadogan, pounds 8.99)
10. Aerofilms' South Devon Coast Path (Ian Allan, pounds 8.99)
Information from the Travellers' Bookshop, 25 Cecil Court, London WC2 (071-836 9132).
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Exclusive: World’s most pristine waters are polluted by US Navy human waste
- 3 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Ukip and Nigel Farage on course for remarkable victory in European elections
Tony Benn was entirely ineffectual - and usually wrong
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Flight Centre Limited: Exceptional opportunity for ...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Exc...
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: Opportunity for a B...
£20000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...