Travel: Janet Street-Porter talks about New Zealand
Sunday 12 September 1999
The talks will be held at the NZTB's Penthouse Suite on 21 and 28 September and 12 October and will include Janet Street-Porter's experiences of trails such as the Routeburn Track and the Abel Tasman Track.
A limited number of tickets are on sale for pounds 5 per person, including tasting New Zealand wines, canapes and an information pack on walking in New Zealand. The evenings will also feature a "boot workshop" by Timberland, with advice on finding the right walking boots for adventure trekking.
The talks will start at 7pm and take place at New Zealand House, Haymarket, London. For tickets call Bridge The World (tel: 0171-209 9478).
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
From rainforests and reefs to beaches and boat trips
The Silicon Valley awards which treat scientists like rockstars
comedy'Fresh Meat' star sees off stiff competition from Alan Carr, David Mitchell, Graham Norton, Lee Mack and Sarah Millican to win top prize
- 1 Italian court annuls prison sentence for elderly paedophile after 11-year-old victim tells investigators in Catanzaro that she loves him
- 2 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 3 Woman who miscarried in private prison 'made to clean up after herself,' court told
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white
- < Previous
- Next >
£21000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + £18K & Uncapped Commission & Benefits: Flight Cent...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Flight Centre Limited: Exceptional opportunity for ...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Round The World Experts: L...