1. Hadrian's Wall will be ringing to the sound of singing today. In a unique combination of archaeology and performance, Singing in the Bath will see choirs amusing visitors in the Roman bathhouses along the wall from 2pm-3pm ( hadrianartstrust.org).
2. Scotland's second city hosts the last day of the Glasgow River Festival on the River Clyde today. A range of events will take place on land and water, including free entry to the Tall Ship ( glasgowriverfestival.co.uk).
3. From Wednesday until 1 September, the National Railway Museum in York will be running family events as part of its China in Yorkshire season (nrm.org.uk).
4. Norfolk attraction Bewilderwood is holding a Twiggle Dress Parade next weekend. Kids can dress up as a Twiggle or a Boggle and follow a fancy dress trail in the woods ( bewilderwood.co.uk).
5. Celebrate the fifth birthday of the Museum in Docklands in London next weekend with free entry and a special programme of events, plus an archeological look at the London Olympics site ( museumindocklands.org.uk).Reuse content