1. Visitors to Haworth in Yorkshire will be taken back in time today as part of a 1940s weekend. Evacuees will arrive in vintage vehicles and families can join jive-dancing and other 1940s-style festivities (visitbrontecountry.com).
2. Step into a customs officer's shoes at a new gallery in Liverpool's Merseyside Maritime Museum. From this weekend, SEIZED! Revenue & Customs Uncovered reveals some strange smuggling receptacles and allows you to track professional smugglers (liverpoolmuseums.org.uk).
3. Pram pushers and wheelchair users can explore the National Forest, in the Midlands, during the first Footsteps in the Forest walking festival for people of all ages and abilities, which runs until 26 May (thenationalforestwalkingfestival.org.uk).
4. Arty antics are going down at the Macduff Marine Aquarium in Banffshire from Friday. Coast Festival of the Visual Arts offers the chance to contribute to a large indoor mural (coastfestival.org.uk).
5. One for the grown-ups: Bond Bound – Ian Fleming & the Art of Cover Design is at The Fleming Collection, London, until 28 June (020-7409 5730). The exhibition marks the centenary of the author's birth.