Around the UK
Sunday 08 June 2008
1. Dover Castle in Kent will echo to the sounds of the melodeon and bagpipes today for its Victoriana Music Day until 4pm (
2. A new exhibition at London's Kensington Palace from Wednesday will mark the 50th anniversary of the last debutantes ( www.hrp.org.uk).
3. Catch the Northern Rock Cyclone cycling festival in and around Newcastle next weekend ( www.northernrockcyclone.co.uk).
4. Keep the family on its feet as the Herefordshire Walking Festival sets off on Saturday ( www.walkingfestival.com).
5. Transe Express puts on a free show of pyrotechnics at Lake Windermere, Cumbria, on Saturday evening ( www.lakesalive.com).
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
- 1 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Round The World Experts: L...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£16K Base + Uncapped Commission): Flight Centre L...
£2000 - £25500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We are seeking an ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...